I hate to ask, but...

As you all may or may not know, this site's bills are paid thanks to the supporting vendors.

The vendor prices have not changed from the "Introduction" pricing we set up in 2011, and the bottom line is vendor attrition, combined with a slow migration of vendors to the bronze level (not to mention those who choose not to support the forum but fly under the radar via PM or just post about cars built for customers anyway) is now leaving me short to pay some bills.

So, reluctantly, I'm asking for a little help from the membership.

I've had a Subscription page set up for some time now that allows you to donate to the forum through PayPal. We have never really asked for donations before, so this is a first: Would you consider contributing?

I guess this is where I sell you on the benefits of the forum, but really, that's not necessary is it?

Current direct needs are $$ for keeping the lights on and paying back a promised trip sponsorship to FFR for a past Fedderson Award winner.

All contributors get an Icon added above their avatar and access to a Subscribing Member Forum.

Thanks for your consideration,

Forum Supporting Membership Page