BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Wanted-3 inch Brake Reservoir

Post Thanks / Like

Wanted-3 inch Brake Reservoir

I ordered two brake reservoirs in November, one I received in November is the 3 inch version like the attached picture. The other one I just now received and is a different design and mounting bracket. Does anyone have a 3 inch version available? I would be happy to trade, I can offer either the one I just received or the earlier version that looks like the picture below except is only 2 inches.

reservoir.png
    Ryan
    33 Hot Rod
    350 SBC with TKO 500, 3 link rear

Post Thanks / Like
    I had the same issue with the long/short version. Just call up FF parts department and tell them the deal. They will send you one.

Post Thanks / Like
    did you find what you are looking for from FFR? I have one you can have. PM me your address if you need one still.

Steve
    Mk IV #8901 - Complete kit, Coyote, TKO-600, IRS. Ordered 5/23/16, Delivered 7/14/16, First Start 8/13/17, First Go-Kart 10/22/17, Registered and Completed 10/18/18. Build Thread: http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...V-Coyote-Build Graduation Thread: https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/show...-Roadster-8901

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Steve, FFR just emailed me to say they have 3 left of the old style and are sending one to me and I am shipping the new one I just received.
    Ryan
    33 Hot Rod
    350 SBC with TKO 500, 3 link rear

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Straversi View Post
    did you find what you are looking for from FFR? I have one you can have. PM me your address if you need one still.

Steve
    Steve, do you still have this? I could be interested if it is one of the vented ones. Carl

Mk4 20th Anniversary #8690 (#8 of 20) Purchased 8/18/18----Build Started 8/19/18
    Build Thread Click Here / Registry Entry Click Here / BluePrint Engines 347ci / TKO600
    Carb/Heater/Heated Seats/Cruise Control/Drop Trunk & Battery/Custom Cubby