Has anyone else had problems getting Pulleys and waterpump to align... I'm only running alternator.... Simple right... (Wrong) I called Summit and said I have a 351 W Crate Motor and I need the 3 Pulleys the Water Pump and the Alt Bracket. They sent me a set of March Pulleys and a Ford Racing WP and a Alt Bracket kit... I Put WP on and immediately notice the pulley is going to be about an inch too far out from the crank pulley and the Alt Pulley... So I call again and they say I need the short WP... Get it and the Pulley wont fit on it and if it did it would be rubbing the pump... then call and they say you can put space on Crank pulley and then I have fab the ALT brackets out get longer bolts and start Jerry rigging it to work...

I'm getting really frustrated... This should not be that difficult.... It should be buy this pulley set, this WP and this ALT Bracket bolt on and tighten belt... Done

Question one: Anyone else dealing with this and are you adding spacers everywhere...

Question two: Is there anyone that has a 351W that can give me a Pulley set, WP, and ALT Bracket that works perfectly together? Part numbers or is there complete front end kits you can buy...?

Maybe if you could post pics of your Pulley set ups that would help...?

TIA,