So I fabricated my single wiper setup using the factory motor over a year ago, but only decided to wire it to the switch yesterday. I have the schematic, but my switch has two extra wires not listed. Neither seem to have any power or continuity to each other or ground and supplying them with power seemed to have no effect.. Otherwise the colours are the same and match up with the motor wiring.

Ok, on to the problem. Wiper operates fine in hi and low speed, and when you pull on the stalk and push the spray button. However the intermittent setting and speed selector have no effect and the wiper just goes at the regular low speed, it never returns to park regardless of mode, and the wiper will stop whenever the switch is turned off regardless of position. I searched online, wiring diagrams, and through what remains of my Subaru harness and cannot see any other components involved, so the intermittent control must be in the switch. And the park control I expect is in the motor, but I’m lost as to how it works.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks.