Hi All,

I pretty new to the forum and strongly considering a '33 Hot Rod build using the Gen 3 Coyote engine and Tremec TKO600 5 speed manual transmission....

Now here's where I need help... Before I pull the trigger and place my order, I'd love to see one in person and sit in it. Anyone willing to let me see and sit in their '33 and it's within ~4 hours drive from Asheville, NC area, I'd be most grateful for the experience and your time. I'm trying to avoid going to FFR dealer in Mass. No problem going there for order and pickup, but would rather not go that far for a "seating".

Some examples of City's in the ~4 hour drive circle are: Chattanooga / Knoxville Tennessee, Atlanta Ga / Augustus Ga areas, Charlotte / Raleigh NC, Columbia SC, and Roanoke, VA

Lastly, I'd love everyone's opinions on leg room, comfort for driving several hours, why so many used ones are for sale (why build one only to get rid of it with such low mileage?)

I would consider buying a kit that was un-built kit for a Coyote eng, but not a built one.

Any all comments welcome.

Thanks Mark