That just about sums up my trip to Wareham today.

I finally made it to FFV to see what they do, touch all of the cars and get a tour.
I have a mk4 on order and am already thinking about the next car. I have never
seen a 65 coupe in person before. It is stunning! I might have to build a few cars before
I’m done.

I can see why ffv is doing so well. They have the total package.... minus the engines.
And it’s consistent with quality.

I was at a car show this last fall and saw a guy with another brand of kit cobra.
I told him that I was thinking about building a ffv mk4 and he kind of bad mouthed it
a bit. He said that ffv made bottom end kits. At the time I had never seen, or at least
didn’t know if I had ever seen a ffv car. Shortly after that I sought out a mk4 to look at.

Boys, I can tell you that when I saw my first one I was blown away. He built a car that
was so much better than the one that I saw from the guy that bad mouthed ffv. The
guy at the car shows car was a little out of proportion and I’m sure the chassis can’t
compare to ffv.
I believe that some times people see a higher production operation and figure it’s not
as high of quality. I saw an operation that uses and makes quality parts.

I also met Dave Smith. You just get the feeling that Dave is “good people”. He seems very
genuine, and a guy that tries to give back to the community.

I am about to be a proud owner of a Factory Five mk4.

Jim