BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Need harness plug for the fan - Help please.

Post Thanks / Like

Need harness plug for the fan - Help please.

Does anyone have a three pin flat plug from the fan to the body harness? I have an 02 body harness with the flat 3 pin, but my fan is from on 04 with a 4 pin square. Any help appreciated. [email protected]. Will pay shipping and reasonable price.
    George

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gheltz View Post
    Does anyone have a three pin flat plug from the fan to the body harness? I have an 02 body harness with the flat 3 pin, but my fan is from on 04 with a 4 pin square. Any help appreciated. [email protected]. Will pay shipping and reasonable price.
    George
    Can you post a picture of exactly what you are looking for? I cut my factory plugs off and went with weatherpack connectors because I had to do some custom wiring anyways.

"The High Country", beautiful Flagstaff, AZ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Suggest you contact Ron Francis Wiring and get yourself the correct plugs, seals, and terminals to make your own. I hate splices and when you get a plug and pigtail that's how you're going to attach it, with stake-on connectors. If you get the plug housing, seals and terminals (pins) you can make a very professional and better connection. Ron Francis will sell you the parts to make your own at a very reasonable cost.

Post Thanks / Like
    We got him sorted out.
    When we say to our customers "if there is anything you need, please ask," we mean it.
    iWire Subaru Wiring Services
    Over 100 Custom 818 Wiring Harnesses Built
    http://www.iwireservices.com/factory...18-wiring-kits
    [email protected]