Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: For all those that have used Infinity box (Isis).... I have a couple some questions.

Post Thanks / Like

For all those that have used Infinity box (Isis).... I have a couple some questions.

1- Where did you tie in the Electric steer?
    2- Where Did you tie in gauge power?

Is anybody running the 2015-17 coyote engine harness with Infifnity box? Is there anything different or challenges that you ran into in regards to wiring with infinity box?

Thats all for now but I am sure I will have more questions, Thanks in advance.

Post Thanks / Like
    I assume you have a two power cell layout with one power cell toward the front and the other in the rear area. Gauge power came from the ignition circuit on the front power cell. Each output on the power cells can handle 20 amps so if the power steering plus the other ignition feeds adds up to less than that, I would use the ignition output if you want the power steering on with the ignition. There are other options for the power steering, either add a relay (if current draw is less than 15 amps a standard relay will work, otherwise, you will need a high current relay) triggered from the ignition circuit or use one of the spare outputs on a power cell. If you trigger a relay, the power it switches will need to be fused and come from the battery.

The Infinity Box system draws about 100 ma when off and will drain a car battery in about a week so a battery tender will be needed when the vehicle is parked. A battery switch will also work but the memory circuits for the PCM, Speedometer, radio, etc will be lost unless a secondary circuit is devised to keep power on to these parts.
    King
    Roadster #8127, ordered 7/12/13, received 9/11/13
    http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...4-Coyote-Build

Oxford, Michigan and Scottsdale AZ (winters)
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by BigB View Post
    1- Where did you tie in the Electric steer?
    2- Where Did you tie in gauge power?

Is anybody running the 2015-17 coyote engine harness with Infifnity box? Is there anything different or challenges that you ran into in regards to wiring with infinity box?

Thats all for now but I am sure I will have more questions, Thanks in advance.
    My Coyote is a 2011-2014 and I used this diagram from Infinity Box. I recall that I didn't receive the "Inverter Minis" with my initial kit so they shipped those separate. I suggest calling or emailing Infinity Box with any questions. They have the best customer service... always promptly got back with me and spent the time to walk thru my issues until it was resolved.

Coyote engine wiring.JPG