Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thread: Cobra Corral at the Mitty Road Atlanta April 27-29, 2018

Cobra Corral at the Mitty Road Atlanta April 27-29, 2018

Itís that time of the year for anyone to begin planning to go to The Mitty at Road Atlanta. The dates are April 27-29, 2018. The featured marque this year will be Nissan. Itís a brand that was there back in the day, dominated motorsports through the í80s, and is a staple of todayís scene.

Where:
    Road Atlanta
    5300 Winder Hwy
    Braselton, GA 30517

GET YOUR CAR CLUB TO THE MITTY
    There will be a "Car Corrals of the World" where they will be reserving areas for car clubs. The Classic Motorsports Mitty is the perfect weekend to plan a fun getaway, with lots of automotive-centric events and camping allowed throughout the infield. Free parade laps will be given away for all car clubs in attendance.

Classic Motorsports has this on their website: https://www.themitty.com/news/

Gary

Average Moderator
    Gary,

I'm sorry that I won't be able to attend the Mitty this year. Hope y'all have a great time! If you have a chance to hear John Morton (Grand Marshal) speak, you will enjoy it. He always looks so serious but has a wicked sense of humor. He was the guest speaker at the London Cobra Show last year and he was great!

Garry
    I sure miss my coupe!

F5R1004503SP 2004 Challenge Car, 331 Stroker

Coupe # 031, 422" Windsor stroker by Southern Automotive (Dash autographed by Peter Brock)***SOLD***
    Unique 427 Roadster, 482" Aluminum FE by Southern Automotive***SOLD***