Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: New to site

Post Thanks / Like

New to site

I just joined after following along on several builds and reviewing a ton of info on here. I first looked at Factory Five at a Goodguys event several years ago and liked the product from the first time I saw it. I am interested in building a 33 hotrod. I have looked at some of the threads of unfinished projects that were sold on here and that may be an option for me. I would really be interested visiting someone currently in the build process in the Southwest and would travel a little to be able to see a project first hand. It would not necessarily need to be a hotrod either. If you are "that guy" and willing to let me visit please PM me.

Thank you and I look forward to getting better educated here!

Steve

"The High Country", beautiful Flagstaff, AZ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steve, where are you located?

Post Thanks / Like
    I am located in Maricopa AZ and have Roadsters, coupes, 33's and GTM here currently you can see and we can talk.
    99/2000 NASA PSO Champion-2005 west coast FFR challenge series Champions
    Sponsor Tony B's 2007 ST2 National Championship
    2009 NASA TTC runner up-2010 NASA TTB runner up

Post Thanks / Like
    Checked your website and would like to come out. Do I need to call first?

Post Thanks / Like
    NAZ, I am in Gilbert. I see you are in Flagstaff which would be an easy day trip for me.

"The High Country", beautiful Flagstaff, AZ
    Post Thanks / Like
    Steve, if you are in the Valley I was going to suggest you contact Gordon. You're welcome to drive up here and see my car and consume an adult beverage but you may be disappointed as it's not a good example of a FFR 33HR. You can get an idea of what I'm building by searching the album gallery for FFR 33 Hot Rod Roll Cage. I'm not building a typical street rod but a street legal drag racer and there's not much FFR left on this car. Gordon is a great resource for all things FFR and beyond.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Naz. I have a drag racing background also so I would still like to see what you have. Would love to come up or if you were coming to Wildhorse I'd go out there too. I am not far from Gordon and actually get to Maricopa on a regular basis so am definitely trying to hook up with him.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's always best to call, 520-494-2745
    99/2000 NASA PSO Champion-2005 west coast FFR challenge series Champions
    Sponsor Tony B's 2007 ST2 National Championship
    2009 NASA TTC runner up-2010 NASA TTB runner up

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm in Maricopa, too, and my 818 is far from finished but it does have wheels on it now, lol. You're welcome to stop by.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the madness! I am up in Scottsdale, and will be happy to help you in any way I can. I will be glad to show you my Roadster, even give you a ride in it, but you will have to wait a few weeks. It is in the shop having the interior installed. There are quite a few Cobra's around town, but only a few that are driven by their creators. PM me if I can be of assistance. AZPete has a nice 818, and is a really great guy. SkullandBones is way out in gold canyon, but also has a Roadster and is very helpful. There are several other, and all have been more that willing to give counsel when asked. I am not sure if anyone has or is building a 33 hotrod. Gordon Levy may be your best bet to see one of everything in the area! Best of luck with your decision. Please keep us in the loop as you move forward.
    Jazzman

MKIV #8745 "Flip Top" Roadster, Custom Tilt front, Coyote Engine, Tremec TKO600, Custom Interior. Best of Show winner, Huntington Beach Cruise In 2018.

1967 Ford Mustang Coupe build thread updated 1/22/2021

Roadster Frame Dolly Plan