Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: 2010 Gen 2 GTM includes donor parts

Post Thanks / Like

2010 Gen 2 GTM includes donor parts

We are selling our GTM kit. With the work involved, it will just be too long of a project to complete so we are going to sell the kit as-is. We were planning to do an EV setup as well and batteries just don’t fit as well as we thought so there is no drivetrain included in the kit. That includes, engine, transmission, fuel system and cooling system. Those are not included. Everything else is! This kit was ordered in 2011 with every option checked. All carbon fiber ground effects including high wing, High performance adjustable suspension and nicer interior. This is all in great shape but we just don’t want to spend the time it needs to be built. Please reach out with any questions or more pics. TONS of parts and boxes so just ask if something is there and I can check. These are on two year back order so this is a rare chance to get this kit to build it your way. Feel free to make an offer for cash or trade. Thank you! 307201590_10110994789844970_1642413127862064032_n.jpg312849141_10110994789820020_2368797715116858057_n.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry, asking $26,500 but go ahead and make an offer.

Thank you!

Post Thanks / Like
    Where is it located?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmantice View Post
    Where is it located?
    We are in Mid-Missouri, near Columbia

Post Thanks / Like
    Couple of questions: You say "nicer interior" -- What does that mean? I assume since this was going to be an EV build you have the stock shift linkage? Looks like stock vette wheels and tires? I built an early GTM and possiibly looking to try another. Just finished an 818.

6. Likes GKRmotorcars liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    It was the upgraded seats, I believe, on the interior. I’m not 100% sure of the options available on these gen 2s but from what I’ve gathered, the seats were an upgrade. The stock linkage is there as we weren’t sure if we wanted direct drive EV or EV motor attached to manual transaxle. The original purchaser had a mendeola transaxle setup with this. Which I could still get if someone were interested. The wheels are just C4 corvette wheels and tires to push it around.

Post Thanks / Like
    couple more questions: Do you have the original Certificate of Origin? HVAC option? Exhaust system?

Post Thanks / Like
    It is actually titled already so it’s ready to sign over. It has a corvette donor hvac system and a brand new vintage air system. No exhaust.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by GKRmotorcars View Post
    It is actually titled already so it’s ready to sign over. It has a corvette donor hvac system and a brand new vintage air system. No exhaust.
    Is the car still for sale? Can you PM with more detail
    Thanks Bill

Post Thanks / Like
    This is now sold. Thanks, all!