Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: FFR Customer Service

Post Thanks / Like

FFR Customer Service

I just called and placed an order for the front lower control arms for my Mk2. I've only ordered a few things from them as I bought my car from a previous owner, but every time I call, they are so helpful. I told Tony I knew they wore 4 hats so if he was busy I'd call back. Said he was busy but wanted to help. I called only because the website will say the lower control arms are out of stock but I know sometimes parts are in stock if the website says they aren't. Tony explained, it's because some parts rotate fast in and out of stock for the kit builds. Knocked some $ off the price to boot. Answered a quick tech question too. I don't deal with them as often as most of you folks who build your own cars, but they have been great to work with when I've reached out to them. Just a little shout out. (now to tell my wife I just spent more $ on the car...)
    Mark
    Mk1, Frame #1929 Complete restoration/upgrade. BP 347 with Edelbrock PF4 439/420. 4 link with coilovers. 8.8 3.55, 15” Halibrand, New beefed up T5 w/short throw shifter, Power 4 wheel disc brakes, Custom original style steering wheel, shaft and boss, Heat/AC, Heated seats, PPW wipers w/washers, Forte’s throttle linkage, RT trunk hoop mod, Pusher cooling fans, full LED lighting, custom headrests, 5 point seat belts with sub pass through, Speedhut GPS gauges, battery drop box in trunk, LED courtesy lights, Breeze trunk cubby kit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, I second this, FF5 customer service has been excellent through out my build. Its been a pleasure to work with a company like this.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have done 3, they are 100% in my book. They have gone far and above for me.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by rich grsc View Post
    I have done 3, they are 100% in my book. They have gone far and above for me.
    x2 on this, for the one I'm building...
    Mk4 #8861 Complete kit. Delivered: 27 Apr 2016, currently a roller.
    Gen-2 Coyote, clutch, TKO600, midshift, and solid axle from Forte. Many pieces from Breeze and Replicarparts.

Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing but praise here. I have delt with performance shops where you spend $10k or more and they are great during the initial part then if you call with a issue or tech support you get a half answer and the feeling that they want you to leave them alone unless you are going to spend more money. FFR is 100% the other way. In fact when I picked up my kit I grabbed some FFR shirts for my wife and I and Dan told me to just take them. Awesome company, awesome people and they stand behind their products 100%. If it’s not right they make it right.
    Last edited by GFX2043mtu; 02-21-2018 at 07:47 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Their service the top notch!