Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 72 Degrees Here Today!

Post Thanks / Like

72 Degrees Here Today!

Started her up today and let her get up to temp. Can’t wait for driving season!
    Kyle

Complete Kit pickup 09/05/2015, 351w, QF680, 3.55, 3-Link, 15" Halibrands with MT's, Painted Viking blue with Wimbledon white stripes on 03/15/2017. Sold in 08/2018 and totally regret it.

Post Thanks / Like
    You have what we had yesterday! Record 77 degree temperature and bright sunshine---it was so nice to work in the shop all day with the doors open wearing a t-shirt Today it's back to normal with dreary, cold rain---shop is all closed up with the heat on and I'm in a sweatshirt

Jeff

Post Thanks / Like
    Yesterday and today have been great but too many cinders still on the road to go cruising hopefully in a few weeks
    Rick
    #8475 Complete Kit Delivered Nov 2014, started Nov 2015, Street Legal Apr 2016, Paint and Interior Completed Aug 2017, 390 BBF, March accessory kit, MSD Atomic EFI and Ready to run, TKO 500 with MidShift kit, hooker headers, 3 link, track lock with 3.55, sway bars, power steering, wipers, heater

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    It got down to 59 degrees here today. Don't know how we can carry on with cold like that
    Build 1: Mk4 Complete Kit #9312 Ordered 1/27/18, Delivered 3/24/18, CA SB100 Registered 9/11/19 - Gen 2 Coyote TKO600, IRS, Power Steering, Wilwood Brakes, 17" Halibrand
    Build 2: Gen3 Coupe Complete Kit #309 Ordered 1/25/21, Delivered 6/9/21 - BluePrint GM 427 LS T56, IRS, AC, Power Steering

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lewma View Post
    It got down to 59 degrees here today. Don't know how we can carry on with cold like that
    Now you just stop that.
    Kyle

Complete Kit pickup 09/05/2015, 351w, QF680, 3.55, 3-Link, 15" Halibrands with MT's, Painted Viking blue with Wimbledon white stripes on 03/15/2017. Sold in 08/2018 and totally regret it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Being a hot weather person I am VERY happy to see the 69 degree start to the day here in Pensacola, on its way to 80,....yay!

However, the other side of the coin is the yellow/green pine pollen that will coat a car in a matter of hours. And the yard that needs mowing, mostly because the weeds are outpacing the grass. Plus the spring cleanup and maintenance on the house, .... and, ... and, ...., well, you know the process.

So, while I sympathize with all y'all cold weather folks, ... you do have the opportunity to go with the "It's too cold to do anything outside, I reckon I'll just have to stay in and work on the car.", excuse for a little while longer. ��

Post Thanks / Like
    It's a balmy 34 degrees here in North Texas. How the heck is it colder here than Indiana??????????????????

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by danielt View Post
    It's a balmy 34 degrees here in North Texas. How the heck is it colder here than Indiana??????????????????
    Whodathunk, right?

Jeff

Super Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by lewma View Post
    My favorite part of winter....
    winter.jpg

Ray
    I'm not getting gray, I'm adding chrome....

“Under-steer is when you hit the wall with the front of the car and over-steer is when you hit the wall with the rear of the car. Horsepower is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how far you take the wall with you.”
    -- Jacques Schnauzee "World Famous Racecar Driver"

"If you can make black marks on a straight from the time you turn out of a corner until the braking point of the next turn, then you have enough horsepower."--Mark Donohue

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Haha good one
    Build 1: Mk4 Complete Kit #9312 Ordered 1/27/18, Delivered 3/24/18, CA SB100 Registered 9/11/19 - Gen 2 Coyote TKO600, IRS, Power Steering, Wilwood Brakes, 17" Halibrand
    Build 2: Gen3 Coupe Complete Kit #309 Ordered 1/25/21, Delivered 6/9/21 - BluePrint GM 427 LS T56, IRS, AC, Power Steering