I'm just about to order my cooling system components and had a couple of questions:

1. There seems to be some confusion on if AFCO still supplies the FFR radiator. The reason I ask is that Breeze has a note for their cooling EZePack Note: This configuration is for small block Ford engines and FFR AFCO radiators and is not for Coyote engine installations with the newer FFR sourced radiator. I would like to use this breeze pack, but does it fit the FFR radiator currently being offered (part#14031)? I am not going to use a coyote engine, but the note is a little confusing about the "newer" sourced radiator. I am assuming if I am using a sbf and the new FFR radiator, that the breeze shrouds would fit.

2. The FFR radiator dimensions are listed as 27.5 X 19. I found this "cobra kit car" AFCO radiator https://www.speedwaymotors.com/AFCO-...or,275213.html that is listed as 27.5 X 22.5. Would this fit with the tank width being larger. Do you think the breeze shroud and mounts would still work? For the price it is being sold at, may be worth trying it out.

I plan on calling breeze when I get home from work to double check, but thought I would ask in case anyone has any ideas.

thanks,

-Andrew