Hey All!! Here my next challenge, for my 33 FFR Hot Rod build my provincial regulators require that I have side lenses on the car that are lit up when the lights are on and are reflective when the lights are off. Does anyone have front headlights that have a side mounted reflector on it either added on or incorporated into it? If so, I would appreciate any recommendations or links that you can provide me such that I can submit it to them for approval prior to being installed on the car. Again, any help is always appreciated!! If i can find a good looking add on or headlight that has them incorporated it would be great. Today's cars have the amber reflector/lighted reflector typically built into the head lights. Some, like the 2018 Camaro, have an additional amber lit reflector that wraps partially along the wheel well, as examples. Trying to have something that will look good and easy to blend in during the day when its not lit.

PS. They're actually being really cool about helping me out on their requirements to be honest, they will accept and approve prior to install which helps a lot.