Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Intro

Post Thanks / Like

Intro

Well, this looks like something I would really like to do, so it's time to join the forum.

I'm a bit like your average "do it yourself-er" when it comes to Cars, house projects, etc.

I did a garage build a few years ago with help from the guy on the Garage Journal. I've also done various types of Car DIY projects from complete engine installs and turbo kits and what not, to suspensions, stereo stuff, I've taken a few classes on Auto Body (but hated it LOL)

I'm here to do my research now for a possible 33 Build. It seems like a great journey, and I want to "join the club" so to speak. I am thinking about doing this build starting the fall of next year, I have a 3 and a 5 year old running around right now, they need to be a little older where I can leave them in the house while I work on this. I have two 20 x 20 garages at home, one has an odd shape to it, and I use it more like a big single garage where I probably will be doing this build. More on that later.

Here is a clip of me working in my current garage space, on my "project"

https://youtu.be/sqgQMEvxzCI

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! Roger

Post Thanks / Like
    Xander,

Where do you live? You should check the 33 Google map and see if there are any 33s in your area. Most of the guys on here have been more than willing to let someone come by and check out their 33.
    Tim Sapp
    Build Blog: http://hotrod.sapp-family.com/blog/

33 Hot Rod
    Delivered 5/31/2017

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome! I wish I had several garages like you...someday