Made a little progress yesterday running the braided flex and hard-line crossover pipe. The instruction manual isn't very clear on this, so I did a "sit and stare at it" session for a bit. Criteria was tucked up out of the way, clearance from moving suspension, but serviceable (future flex line replacement), and ultimate routing of the main feed from the rear master cylinder.

I settled on mounting the flex to hardline tabs midway on the diagonal tube for the upper control arm
RearBrakes01.jpgRearBrakes02.jpg

Here's a few shots from further back... note the blue marks on the tabs. I clipped the fittings in place on the bench, and marked the tabs for the minimum clearance to have the retainer clips fully engage.
RearBrakes03.jpgRearBrakes04.jpgRearBrakes05.jpg

The "T" fitting is on the Driver's Side. I'll be running the main feed from the Rear Master down this side of the car.

Here's a few shots of the hardline "crossover" pipe. This was a cut-to-fit piece, and needed to have one end properly double flared.
RearBrakes06.jpgRearBrakes07.jpgRearBrakes08.jpgRearBrakes09.jpg

This line is tucked up against trunk floor cross-brace. I'll lock it down with some of the rubbery/coated clamps.