Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  29
Likes Likes:  159

Thread: 40 Watt Garage & #9365

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

40 Watt Garage & #9365

Let me introduce myself - I'm John D. (Fixit) on here - residing in Frostbite Falls, MN. (actually the Minneapolis 'burbs)
    I've placed my order for a Mk4 Complete Kit, using a Coyote, TKO-600, and IRS.

I have been a "lurker" on this Forum since August of '17, gathering information and convincing myself to pull the trigger on this project. I have wanted to build a Cobra replica/tribute since my late teens - it's only taken 35+ years to achieve that goal!

I am in need of another automotive project build. I completed my last project car (Yeah, Yeah,... I know... they're NEVER "done") about 5 years ago, and have been driving the wheels off it on Club cruises, autocross events, road-course track days, and of course on nice weekends to local shows with my sweetie.

By trade I'm an IBEW "Limited Power Technician" - read that Low Voltage guy. I specialize in commercial security, things like CCTV and Card Access systems - so I'm no stranger to complex & bizarre DC control & relay circuits. Hopefully I can return the favor on my build questions with electrical help or suggestions.
    Last edited by Fixit; 04-18-2023 at 05:10 AM.