It's official.......my delivery has come!!! George was a great guy, not short on conversation either. He likes Bagels and his coffee black. My build number is 9320. I've attached a bunch of pics. Looks like I have about 20 items on backorder but will confirm tonight after inventory.

IMG_6216.JPGUntitled.jpgUntitled22.jpgUntitled23.jpgIMG_6220.JPGIMG_2626.jpg

A few things to report, all looks good but a hairline crack in the right Qtr. Panel gelcoat. Not through the glass, just the gelcoat. Plenty of seams to cleanup and fill, just add that one to the rest.

Had an issue with one of my Wilwood rotors, manufactures defect. Gordon was great and so responsive. I'm sending back and a new one is already on the way.

rotor3.jpg

The one thing that was on my mind as I awaited the kit was the spindle modification. Between the FFR required cutoff, I also had to modify the spindle for Gordon's brake kit as I'm using the IRS with the 15" wheels. I just had to tackle that today and glad I did. All is good! I could have removed a little more material for the FFR required cut but I made them both the same using my band saw. I know that cut is not that critical but wanted it clean, even though others have removed a little more as you will see in my cut. I'm sure it will not be an issue.

IMG_2627.jpgIMG_2628.jpgIMG_2629.jpg