Hi all,

My Name is Steve and I'm from Long Island, N.Y.

Like all of you, I'm really excited on getting started on my build. I have asked many questions to a lot of builders here and I hope I have not worn out my welcome but thank you none the less for all the answers you have all given me so far. Very much appreciated. I've decided to go old school my self with 15" wheels and a set of AVON tires with GoodYear lettering from Tirestickers. I'm also going with the IRS rear and ordered my Wilwood brake kit from Gordon Levy. (Thanks Duke) I've opted for both power steering and Power Brakes (Hydroboost) and will be getting my Engine setup from Mike Forte. I'm going with an EFI 427 short block and a Tremec TKO 600 w/Hydraulic clutch. I look forward to any comments as my build progresses as many of you have gone through the questions I know I'll face throughout the build. I'm not new at turning a wrench but every project has it's challenges so I appreciate any feedback along the way. This forum is a great place to find so many answers so Thank you again for all who have posted their builds throughout the years. This place is a great resource.

With all that being said, any and all comments are always welcome.

Looking forward to all the support from the forum.

Sincerely,

Steve