FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Quiet Pipes

Post Thanks / Like

Quiet Pipes

Has anyone had any luck contacting the folks at "Quiet Pipes" There is no phone # or clue of location on their website. I have used their "contact" form on the website twice but have never received any response. Anyone know how to contact them?
    Thanks, Sherwood

Post Thanks / Like
    Sherwood, you can contact Boigmotorsports at [email protected], or at 781-424-0882.

I will have the webmaster look into the problem

Thank you for your interest!

Bob Boig

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Bob. I love this forum. I'll give you a call to talk about what I want to do to see if it is possible.
    Thanks,
    Sherwood

Post Thanks / Like
    I purchased quiet pipes and could not be happier. They work great. Still has a nice rumble but I can have conversation and listen to music while riding in the car. Highly recommended. I purchased steel pipe shipped them directly and had them back in a few weeks. I then took the pipes and had them ceramic coated a silver color. Not as shiny as chrome but they look great and do not discolor.

Good Luck

Post Thanks / Like
    Do quiet pipes come with hanger brackets/hardware?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quietpipes for the Roadster come with a tab that mounts to either the FFR or Breeze mounting bracket to the frame. For the Coyote powered Gen 3, we supply the tab on the muffler section, and the bracket to the frame. For the thru the rear panel exhaust for the 818, a separate mounting bracket is available, while the 818 undercar exhaust has an integral mounting bracket.

Hope that helps!

Bob Boig

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Boig Motorsports View Post
    Quietpipes for the Roadster come with a tab that mounts to either the FFR or Breeze mounting bracket to the frame. For the Coyote powered Gen 3, we supply the tab on the muffler section, and the bracket to the frame. For the thru the rear panel exhaust for the 818, a separate mounting bracket is available, while the 818 undercar exhaust has an integral mounting bracket.

Hope that helps!

Bob Boig
    It does Bob, thank you very much. Looks like quieter pipes are in my very near future.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Kpt112. Glad to hear you really like them. I've heard that the FFR pipes are rather loud and raspy and Quiet pipes have a really nice sound as you say. I want to talk to Bob about potentially using them on a FFR'33. Not sure anyone has done that yet but I'm about to find out. Thanks again