Hey guys, hope someone here can help. I have an old Mini Cooper and put Wilwood clutch/brake pedals in them last week. They sure are nice but I'm having problems and when I call Wilwood they just sorta shrug their shoulders and not real helpful. Most importantly, the threaded rod that you turn to adjust bias on the balance bar is frozen. I've watched some videos and the Wilwood tech guy said that should be simple to turn with just your fingers. Well it's not, it's bound or frozen or something. Has anyone else had this issue with aftermarket pedals? I'm tempted to just put 2 jam nuts on it and turn it but afraid something bigger is going on. I sure don't want to take them out now after there is fluid and all in there. Not an easy install at all.

Second, more minor is the clutch pedal makes a ratcheting noise when it's depressed. Wilwood just said - nope not supposed to do that. I don't know if I just got a defective unit or too mentally challenged to get this set up right. Would sure appreciate some hand holding on this.

Jeff