Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: TGV wiring deletion help

Post Thanks / Like

TGV wiring deletion help

I just started my wiring diet of my 04 WRX engine wiring harness. I have read volumes about the wiring delete threads for the last few years, but have not found anything specific on the TGV wiring. I deleted the TGVs and want to know the best way to delete the wiring. Should they just be eliminated or ?
    Appreciate any help you can give.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by redbudrr View Post
    I just started my wiring diet of my 04 WRX engine wiring harness. I have read volumes about the wiring delete threads for the last few years, but have not found anything specific on the TGV wiring. I deleted the TGVs and want to know the best way to delete the wiring. Should they just be eliminated or ?
    Appreciate any help you can give.
    I used the two TGV position ECU inputs for oil pressure and oil temperature.
    display.jpg
    818S #22 Candy Blue Frame, Front Gas Tank, 2.5L Turbo, Rear radiator, Shortened Transmission, Wookiee Compatible, Console mounted MR2 Shifter, Custom ECU panel, AWIC soon
    My Son Michael's Turbo ICE Build X22 http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...rts-818S-Build
    My Electric Supercar Build X21 (on hold until winter) http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...e-Build-Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Are you asking if the wires and connectors should be deleted or just left as part of the harness? I have same year donor, I deleted my TGVs and the connections. But like Bob mentioned above - there are some components where I eliminated only the connector because I felt that the inputs could be used for other powered accessories. But when I did eliminate connectors AND wires I removed back to the ECU, FB, or splice point.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you both. This answers my question.