Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mugshots and/or explain your screen name – 2018 Version

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumball View Post
    Yeah - I'll play along.

Screen name comes from the movie "Gumball Rally" in which the star calls (or sends a telegram) to each of the participants with a one word challenge..... "gumball."
    It's good to know I am not the only one that got hooked on the Cobra at the "Gumball Rally". I have not noticed: Do you have the Cibie lights on the front of your car?
    Jazzman

MKIV #8745 "Flip Top" Roadster, Custom Tilt front, Coyote Engine, Tremec TKO600, Custom Interior. Best of Show winner, Huntington Beach Cruise In 2018.

1967 Ford Mustang Coupe build thread updated 1/22/2021

Roadster Frame Dolly Plan

Post Thanks / Like
    This one's easy: screen name is pretty much first name (shortened) and last initial: Al C. I use my last initial because people tend to struggle with "Cocconi". I know, pretty boring. Here's a photo of me in one of my other favorite places - the kitchen. I went looking for photos of me with the cobra, but 99.5% of them are parts rather than the whole thing. I'm planning on it being done this year!

Mk IV Roadster - #8650 - delivered 7-17-2015 - first start 7-28-2018 - first go-kart 10-13-2018 - licensed and on the road 9-9-19: body/paint completed 3-17-2020.
    Complete kit / 2015 Coyote / TKO600 / IRS / Wilwood brakes / Mid-Shift mod / Power Steering / Heater and Seat Heaters / RT turn signal / Breeze radiator shroud and mount

Post Thanks / Like
    Scott,
    Entertaining yes, but in a policaly correct atmosphere completely and utterly inappropriate.

A story over beers only, in the correct company.
    Joel "Beef" Heft
    LIFE'S JOURNEY is not to arrive at the grave safely, in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy Shi*, what a ride!"

FFR MK3 #4306, 05 Mustang 4.6L 3V, 5 Speed, IRS, Dual Roll Bars, Power Steering and Power Brakes.

Post Thanks / Like
    A nickname my wife gave me. The Cincinnati (my hometown) Free Store Food Bank has a Rubber Duck Regatta to raise money, to help feeds the hungry. I donated money and volunteered to at the event in 2009, before moving to Atlanta. She started calling me Ducky. I needed a login for another site and she registered me as Ducky2009. It stuck.
    MK4 Build #9035 Delivered 2/17/17, First Start & Go-Kart 6/2/17, Licensed 9/1/17
    Paint - Lightning Blue Metallic, No Hood Scoop, No Stripes
    Gen 2 Coyote Engine & TKO-600. Solid Axle, 8.8-3.55, Power Steering, Power Brakes, Dual Roll Bars
    Heater and Glove Box, Drop Trunk, Wipers, Radio, FFR Vintage Gauges, Custom Dash
    Build Thread: http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...MK4-Build-9035

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12