... and I'm good with it!!

I pretty much knew my bodywork and paint budget was going to be way too low for HighEnd body shops.
Didn't stop me from driving to visit and chat with a few of them... only to learn the obvious, they are out of my price range.
Went to a few of the what I would consider MediumEnd shops, and even a LowerEnd shop too.
Again.. no surprise, I just didn't get a good feel from them. Especially for the prices they were quoting.
Mostly because none of them have seen, or done anything like a F5 roadster... so I was not feelin' them, and their seemingly padded prices reflected their lack of experience.

So... I'm goign to do it myself! Including Spraying color on it... the whole sheebang.
Fact of the matter is.. I'm actually pretty stoked about this.
I was thinking if I could get a pro shop to do my car for a price that I was happy with, I'd just let them go ahead and do it.
But.. I knew if I couldn't find one, the job would fall on my shoulders.
Iv'e done minor body work and a bit of paint before, just nothing quite at this scale, nor desired quality point. So.. not really too worried about me figuring it out.
But, my favorite part ... I'm going to get to say to people "Yeah, I built the whole thing, including body work, and spraying the color"

New target TimeLine, Pull her off the road (driving in GelCoat at the moment) in late Fall, cordon off 1/2 of my garage for dust and overspray, setup some filtered air-flow... and git'er dun!!

So.. just thought I'd share.. cuz.. well..