This may be premature, but I just installed the steering arms. I have the steering column installed and basically turned the steering (wheel) to be in the middle for an approx. maximum 1 1/2 turns to the left and right (to establish the steering rack's center?). So the steering rack is approx. in the middle. I then eyeballed the front spindles, again eyeballed, believed pretty straight, and finally installed the steering arms. The problem for me is that one arm is further threaded in the steering rack than the other arm (see photos). Again, assuming all my "by eye" setups are pretty close to center, I would think both arms would be in the steering rack's threaded portion close to even. Is this a problem, normal? I'm concerned since the passenger side's threading rod is probably only 3/4" into the steering arm, and I worried about the steering loads. Maybe this is normal and just don't worry, or are longer (better) arms are available to work around this problem. Again, I'm far from a real alignment, but my eyes again have always been pretty good in spotting mis-alignments. Any and all advise is truly appreciated.
Despite several issues popping up, having a ball building the car up! And the forum is great tool-thanks!

Steering 1.jpgSteering 2.jpg

Walter