BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Just the beginning

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Post Just the beginning

My Roadster kit is due for delivery in mid April. I have been visiting many of the builder blogs and I am truly humbled by the quality of construction and skill that I see. Wow, you guys are good! I have already learned a lot from the pictures and solutions that I have seen. I am looking forward to the challenge. I already have my Coyote engine and IRS Mustang differential and brakes. Will start the Ford Performance wiring harness installation this week. I want to test start the engine on the K-Frame before installing the engine in the Cobra frame. It would seem to me to be a reassuring thing to know that the engine is going to start and run will out issues, with full access to all the sensors, leaks and other problems. Anyway guys that is the plan.......keep up the great work...Carl

Post Thanks / Like
    Best of luck! Since I have a good ol’ 302, I can’t conment on the ease of putting a coyote in. If it goes in like the 302, don’t put too much effort into running it on a stand.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    My wife said yes and my deposit is paid! Don't know when I will take delivery yet but my ten year dream is becoming a reality. Can't wait to go through this. Can't wait to see pics of your build Rivet!

Post Thanks / Like
    Great to hear Carl! Did you order the base or complete kit? Where did you source your Coyote engine and IRS?

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome and congrats.I'll be watching for pictures . Roger