Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: VRaptor SpeedWorks, LLC....Everything GTM

Post Thanks / Like

VRaptor SpeedWorks, LLC....Everything GTM

I've been seeing quite a few new names on the forum lately, so I figured I'd introduce myself and give you all a run-down of what VRaptor SpeedWorks has to offer if you are just beginning down your path to a GTM build or GTM ownership.

We've been in business since the very first GTM kit shipped from Factory Five and have been actively building GTMs for 11 years now. We've had 30 GTMs in and out of our shop now. If you're in love with the idea of owning a GTM, but don't have the time or skills or space or desire to build it yourself, we can take care of you. Whether you're looking for a basic "by-the-book" build or something a little more on the wild side, we can build whatever your heart desires. Want to take your new VRSW GTM to a car show and bring home a trophy? Many of our builds have "been there and done that".

Yes, we can build you a GTM from scratch.....but what if you already have a GTM kit that you've started on and it has been sitting in your garage for years....only partially completed? That represents probably 80%+ of the GTMs that we've worked on here......completing GTM kits that are already partially completed. Whether it's 5% done or 90% done, we can pick up where you left off to finally complete your dream car for you and get you on the road. We've done this about every way you can imagine. Buy a kit 2nd hand and ship it to us to finish for you...we've done that. Buy a completed kit that's a bit of a "disaster" and ship it to us for a complete "re-do"....we've done that. We took a car that came in with an inch of water standing in the carpeted interior...and a paint job were we took 90% of the clear coat off with just an air compressor and air gun....and an electrical system that I wouldn't trust to get me around the block.....we took that car and completely started over and "re-built" the car, sent it back and the owner received "Best in Class" trophy at the very first car show he took it to. In short, we can build or finish up your kit build no matter what it's current condition...with show-car results. We have an opening as early as June that we could take in your languishing GTM kit in and finally get you on the road instead of staring at a pile of parts in your garage.

You like the GTM (or other kit) but would like to incorporate some changes? Our motto (as stated on our website) is "You dream it - We build it." What if you wanted.....say....custom 4" fender flares, LSX iron block with 740 hp and a 250 shot of nitrous, traction control, the ability to control almost your entire car with your smartphone, reinforced roll cage and foot boxes, custom interior to match your chrome-copper paint, Heat, AC, 5 point harnesses, CF Tillett seats, suspension lift, etc, etc, etc? We can do that:

http://vraptorspeedworks.com/2014/vrsw-gtm-12/

Building cars is only part of our business. We also offer dozens and dozens of custom parts for your GTM build, as well as custom parts for your FFR Roadster, 818, Type 65.....or your BMW, Corvette, Subaru, Mustang, etc. Our Custom GTM Parts page has all sorts of goodies to help with your GTM build, whether it's engine bay cooling, wing mounting, exhaust or some brackets/mounts/"fixes"/accessories to make your GTM easier to build and just a better, more useful finished product.

http://vraptorspeedworks.com/custom-gtm-parts/

Need help selling your GTM or GTM kit? Let me help by advertising it on my website.

Let VRaptor SpeedWorks help you get your dreams off the jack stands and on the road!
    Last edited by VRaptor SpeedWorks, LLC; 04-02-2018 at 10:29 AM.
    Shane Vacek
    VRaptor SpeedWorks, LLC
    www.vraptorspeedworks.com
    Turn-key GTM, SL-C & Ultima GTR Built to Your Specs!
    Offering a full line of GTM Upgrades and Custom Parts

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Shane,

I see on the VRSW GTM #12 you incorporated a 5 point harness. Was this something as simple as bolting in a bar for the top straps, as in a solution that I could purchase from you and install in my GTM, or more of a custom welded in bar? I need to pick your brain one of these days on a quote on bodywork and finishing touches on Shoeless GTM. I'd really like to give the bodywork and mods a try, as I enjoy learning new skills, but I also know realistically to get it to 100% show ready, would be a reach for me.

We'll talk soon,
    Sean

Post Thanks / Like
    Hi Sean,

Well....on the #12 car, his 5 point harness was a completely custom design from scratch due to the fact that we installed a bunch of extra chassis bars inside the cockpit to deal with (bars beside the seats, overhead, a diagonal from over the driver's head to the floor/chassis behind the pass seat). We've done 4 and 5 point harnesses in other builds that were more straight-forward with a bolt-in harness bar behind the seats and some welded in anchors under the seats for the 5 points. I do have some brackets designed for making a bolt-in harness bar that I could provide to you and you could weld up on your end.....or I could weld up the whole assembly for you. The biggest downside to that is shipping since the bar is almost 5ft long and shipping gets pretty expensive. I can probably dig up some photos of a standard bolt-in harness bar if you shoot me an email.

We'd be happy to take over those mods and bodywork chores for you whenever you're ready. ;-)
    Shane Vacek
    VRaptor SpeedWorks, LLC
    www.vraptorspeedworks.com
    Turn-key GTM, SL-C & Ultima GTR Built to Your Specs!
    Offering a full line of GTM Upgrades and Custom Parts

Post Thanks / Like
    Email sent, thanks Shane!!!