Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: '33 Hot Rod Coyote Engine Air Intake

Post Thanks / Like

'33 Hot Rod Coyote Engine Air Intake

I looked through the threads and did not see any direct discussions on what you all used for the 33 Air Intake using a 5L Coyote (or 2013 F150) engine. Mine has a 3.5" intake manifold and I would like to set it up so i can have the air flow sensor included as well. I did find this link on Summit (https://www.summitracing.com/int/par...g/model/coyote) and its possible it may fit, however as there is a lot of similar builds out there I would like to see what and how you have them setup. Again, your input is, as always, appreciated. TY!!
    20180331_144739.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    FFR has a setup that the cover in the coyote instructions. You can download it from here: http://www.factoryfiveparts.com/instructions/
    If you are referring to a cold air intake setup, I haven't found anyone with one of those yet (excluding the cars with no side panels or hood of course).

Post Thanks / Like
    I contacted Air Raid directly and I spoke to guy named Guy. He seemed to be very knowledgeable and experienced with the Coyote and FFR. He said with pictures and measurements he could make a custom air intake. I just bought my coyote so I have not installed it yet.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Muggstang View Post
    I contacted Air Raid directly and I spoke to guy named Guy. He seemed to be very knowledgeable and experienced with the Coyote and FFR. He said with pictures and measurements he could make a custom air intake. I just bought my coyote so I have not installed it yet.
    THX! I ended up going with a Canadian company out west and for about $240CDN I got everything right to the air filter, here is a picture of the final setup.
    20180421_161006.jpg 20180421_161011.jpg