Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hello all, new to the site and the roadster

Post Thanks / Like

Hello all, new to the site and the roadster

Hi,
    I recently purchased a used MK I Cobra.
    I'm sure I'll be leaning on the members of this site for general info about the car and repair info.
    I have in the past done a full body off the frame restoration of a 1969 Triumph TR6, but this is another beast entirely.
    I have a question regarding the fuel tank, and hope I can find the correct place in the forum to ask it.
    Thanks in advance for your help.
    Tom

Post Thanks / Like
    Tom,

Welcome to the FFR family! You have come to the right place for getting the information you are looking for. I've participated in many different forums over the years and haven't come across any as helpful as this one. The Roadster forum is not sub divided (other than the Build Thread section), so feel free to post your questions there and I'm positive you'll get helpful responses.

Dave
    My Build Thread: http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...ter-Build-9754
    (Most viewed Roadster build thread on this forum!)

Delivered: 6/17/2017
    First Start: 12/30/2017
    Completed: 12/7/2019
    Legal: 1/30/2020

Member of the Mile-Hi Cobra Club
    Dave's Cobra YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbk...npK1UZHj4R-bYQ
    Agora 1:8 Scale Cobra Build: https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/show...l-Build-Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello Tom,

Welcome to the madness . . . ask away my friend, you'll find an enormous wealth of knowledge on this forum. Everyone here is really family and will be more-than-willing to help you out every chance they get.

Doc
    FFR3712K (MKII) in Lost Wages Nevada.
    5.0 w/tubular GT-40 EFI, E303 cam, Custom 4 into 4 headers, T5, 3-Link 3.73 rear. Full F5 tubular suspension. Drop Butt mod, Dash forward mod, custom foot box air vents, custom turn signal system. 13" PBR brakes, Fiero E-Brake mod, Flaming River 18:1 rack w/ F5 bump steer kit on Breeze bushings. 17" Chrome Cobra "R's" w/ 275 fronts and 315 rears. MKIV seats. FORD Royal Blue w/ Arctic White stripes.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the forum. There are a few of us old timers that have built the MKI and II's.Roger