Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hello from Wyoming

Post Thanks / Like

Hello from Wyoming

Guess I should have posted sooner, but better late than never as they say. I am James Runyan and currently reside in Newcastle Wyoming. I finished my new shop last August and took deliver of my GTM No. 500 in Newcastle on September 19th, 2017. Newcastle is a small town, the FFR truck could not pull up my driveway and be able to turnaround so we met him in the Shopko parking lot where we unloaded my GTM onto a smaller trailer to transport to the house.

Now, it just so happened the Newcastle Show and Shine car show in town that weekend as well, so there was quite an audience watching us unload the trunk in the parking lot. Funny thing was since we had two cars in the show I got a lot of questions about the car hey saw us unloading not the cars that were in the show.

IMG_1431.jpg

Post Thanks / Like
    Awesome, welcome! I was born down in Cheyenne many years ago.
    MK4 Complete Kit #9311 - Coyote, TKO600, IRS
    Ordered: 1/23/18 | Production Complete: 3/6/18 | Delivery: 3/30/18
    Build thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome. I"m a lurker, haven't got plans yet to build but having lived in the Twin Cities I got to know several FF5 owners and met with them somewhat regularly. I"m now just a short drive east of you and suspect you traverse our streets here in Custer now and then. There is a FF5 here built by member Chuck Sloggett.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the madness . When my car was delivered every one on my block had to come out and see what was going on. Was great to have all that help. Roger