Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Oregon Washington people waiting for there cars

Post Thanks / Like

Oregon Washington people waiting for there cars

How many people in Oregon or Washington that fill like there getting a slight run around with Stewart. My stage 1 should have been picked up the first of the month to be delivered about 12 to 14 days. Then about 5 days before I thought it should get to me they tell me that there running behind and I should be expecting about the 23 to 27th. Sent a message today to find out what time frame next week and she informed me that there putting on the truck today at factory five. So now there saying between the 2 and 5 of next month. This is getting nuts

Post Thanks / Like
    You do realize that there have been a number of weather related delays this season? Factory 5, as I recall, has been closed on 3 different occasions for weather/blizzards. I'd cut Stewart some slack on this one. Hang in there.
    Frank

Post Thanks / Like
    Just heard from Stewart found out part of the delay is the had to train a new delivery driver.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotrodb View Post
    How many people in Oregon or Washington that fill like there getting a slight run around with Stewart. My stage 1 should have been picked up the first of the month to be delivered about 12 to 14 days. Then about 5 days before I thought it should get to me they tell me that there running behind and I should be expecting about the 23 to 27th. Sent a message today to find out what time frame next week and she informed me that there putting on the truck today at factory five. So now there saying between the 2 and 5 of next month. This is getting nuts
    My MK4 kit has been ready in the Factory Five warehouse since 3/24 and has still not been picked up. Oddly enough I saw on the Factory Five Builder Facebook page this morning a guy in Oregon whose kit was completed just last week 4/14 saying his kit was picked up today. They have lost a couple drivers due to family emergencies and another that had a medical procedure, or so they have said. I also saw one of their drivers posting on that same Facebook page a few weeks ago that the load he was taking would be his last because he wanted to haul refrigerated trailers instead so he can spend more time at home. Still, I'm curious how a kit completed 3 weeks AFTER mine is getting picked up before mine. If it's due to the routes they are taking, they definitely should have picked up yours if they are headed to Oregon this week. I don't get it.
    Last edited by shark92651; 04-20-2018 at 01:42 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mines supposed to be getting loaded today. But was also told was being expedited for the 2nd time in two weeks. The issue I have is I keel having to ask instead of them calling or emailing to let me know what’s up.

Post Thanks / Like
    Dont be afraid to ask for a break in the shipping cost if the delay is Stewarts internal issues. Two years ago they cut $400 OFF MY FREIGHT TO CA because they goofed up the route and were 2 weeks late. If they screw up, they will make it right. If it's weather or FFR, oh well,,,