Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Any crappy old parts?

Post Thanks / Like

Any crappy old parts?

Hey guys, I sold my intercooler y-pipe (samco) because I'll be using a water/air cooler....but I don't have one yet and I'm at a point where I want to get this thing go-karting...so anything that doesn't explicitly move me that direction is being put on hold. Which means I'll get into business faster using the stock cooler for now...which means that I need a danged hose. If you have one you're throwing out that I can wrap in duct tape (or whatever, you know), let me know. I've seen some cheap nasties on ebay for $40 shipped, or I may pop something together with pcv (been there before, lol) or exhaust pipe. So definitely don't offer me anything that has value!! Won't be using it for very long.

Also, similar story with some engine mounts. If you have any that are dogged out and are going to replace, I'd be happy to take the dogged out ones. My own urethane experiment came off pretty well, but I have a couple ideas about how to do it better and I'd like to give it a shot. Better to use somebody's old junk than tear apart the $10 mounts RockAuto sells (although it's probably pretty close to even, there).

Thanks.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have 2 sets of motor mounts and trans mounts. They should fit in a flat rate bag. Pay for shipping and you can have them all!

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you!