Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Shipping company to Canada

Post Thanks / Like

Shipping company to Canada

Hey so I'm just trying to figure out some details about getting a kit and I can't find any info about how to physically get the crate shipped from factory five to me here in Canada. How do I find a company that does this and any rough idea as to cost? Thanks!

Post Thanks / Like
    If you cal factory five they will give you all the info you need. There are a few extra hoops for us to jump through!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Ryan Valin has been working in the Factory Five booth at Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale the last 2 years and seems to be the go-to guy for Canadian builds.
    I also know he lives in Canada, north of everybody.

Valin's Custom Cars
    705-207-four two nine seven
    818S/C : Chassis #25 with 06 WRX 2.5 turbo, ABS, cruise, PS, A/C, Apple CarPlay, rear camera, power windows & locks, leather & other complexities. Sold 10/19 with 5,800 miles.
    Mk3 Roadster #6228 4.6L, T45, IRS, PS, PB, ABS, Cruise, Koni's, 17" Halibrands, red w/ silver - 9K miles then sold @ Barrett-Jackson Jan 2011 (got back cash spent).

Post Thanks / Like
    Ryan is the Canadian contact for completion kits and FFR parts in Canada. He's outside of Sudbury Ontario (4 hours north of the GTA). I'm sure he'll be able to assist.