FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: '33 Builders in Colorado

Post Thanks / Like

'33 Builders in Colorado

Searching for "33 Builders in Colorado. My understanding that there have been a number of kits delivered in Colorado in the past few months. My is about to be delivered in about a week. Just completed the "33 Build School in Howell Mi last weekend. Hoping to find other builders to share the build process with over the next year.

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome, if I remember right there was a 33 up in northern Colorado and one down in Parker Colorado. I don't know about any of the other new kits but I should be getting my Type 65 Coupe in around a month. It should be completed at FF on May 19th. I also did do the 33 Hot Rod build school back in October and would be happy to come help you at times. Please feel free to reach out to me when you could use a hand. Papa is also building a MkIV roadster in Colorado and is very active on this forum. Maybe we could all organize some type of get together now that the weather is beautiful.

Post Thanks / Like

Builds in Colorado

Quote Originally Posted by Clover View Post
    Welcome, if I remember right there was a 33 up in northern Colorado and one down in Parker Colorado. I don't know about any of the other new kits but I should be getting my Type 65 Coupe in around a month. It should be completed at FF on May 19th. I also did do the 33 Hot Rod build school back in October and would be happy to come help you at times. Please feel free to reach out to me when you could use a hand. Papa is also building a MkIV roadster in Colorado and is very active on this forum. Maybe we could all organize some type of get together now that the weather is beautiful.
    Thanks Clover for the response. Are you located near Fort Collins? Same in reverse. Reach out when you get you kit if you need a hand.

Post Thanks / Like
    I'm down in Parker, which is south east of Denver. It seems to be a popular spot for Factory Five for some reason. My wife and I both went to college up in Fort Collins and her youngest brother is going to school up there now. We love it up there, it was a terrific place to live and we have nothing but great memories. We were up there walking around the campus and checking out the new stadium a little while back we my wife's brother. Both my wife and I left supper jealous that he was living the good life and we were headed back down to Denver for work the next day.

Post Thanks / Like
    I know of several Factory Five builders in the area. As Clover said, Parker seems to be the hot bed of FFR activity. I know of a 33 being built in Parker, another MK4, my car of course, a guy in Westminster that was planning a build, another guy in Tallyn's Reach and a couple in Highlands Ranch. I'm sure there are many more. I'm also a member of the Mile Hi Cobra Club, but haven't been to any of their events yet. They do something nearly every week throughout the driving season.
    My Build Thread: http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...ter-Build-9754
    (Most viewed Roadster build thread on this forum!)

Delivered: 6/17/2017
    First Start: 12/30/2017
    Completed: 12/7/2019
    Legal: 1/30/2020

Member of the Mile-Hi Cobra Club
    Dave's Cobra YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbk...npK1UZHj4R-bYQ
    Agora 1:8 Scale Cobra Build: https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/show...l-Build-Thread