BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Making new friends today

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Making new friends today

I had the good fortune of making 3 new friends today. Mitchell Moore (doddmoors) from Jackson Miss, his brother Shane and Papa J.

Mitchell and Papa J flew in to meet Shane as he completed his east to west coast walk to raise money and awareness for homeless veterans.

Mitchell has a MK4 ordered and due in July and wanted to see one under construction. I have one that
    I just dropped the engine into along with my completed MK4. We connected on the forum and they made the trip here this morning. Had a great time bragging, I mean talking about my roadster and even a couple of short rides. I can’t wait to follow along with his build. If you have a chance to meet them take it. Really quality people.

415FC4B9-EE47-4EE6-8311-264213F86C00.jpeg
    MK4 delivered 2/24/2017. Complete kit #9023,IRS, Power Steering, Leather, heater, 17" wheels, sway bar ft & rr, tremec 600 and Gordon Levy Racing SBF 427. First start and go kart 8/19/2017. Graduated 1/15/2018
    MK4 #9230 complete kit delivered 1/27/2018. IRS, PS, leather, Tremic 600, SBF 427. Graduation 10/15/2018
    MK3 #5253 donor bought unfinished. SBF 331, T5 Trans.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    The car was INCREDIBLE, but your generosity even more so. Thank you for your time and advice. You invited into your home, your garage, and nearly crushed my spine with your acceleration, and I loved every minute of it. Like a kid on Christmas morning. I can't wait to get my build underway and meet more Roadster builders, you set the bar pretty high though I must say. I think I can describe the force of that acceleration as "beautifully brutal." And it was a blast!!!!! Thanks again, hopefully we will meet up when my car is done and I can return the favor.
    "Doddmoore," Mitchell Moore on facebook, Follow Tonks347Cobra on Instagram
    MK IV Complete kit, SB Ford 347, Holley Sniper EFI, TKO 500, Moser 8.8 Solid axle, Wilwoods, Power Steering
    My Build Thread: Tonks347, The Baker's Build
    Slow and steady wins the race.

Post Thanks / Like
    That is one the huge benefits of a FF, the fellow builders/owners are great.
    Kyle

Complete Kit pickup 09/05/2015, 351w, QF680, 3.55, 3-Link, 15" Halibrands with MT's, Painted Viking blue with Wimbledon white stripes on 03/15/2017. Sold in 08/2018 and totally regret it.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, it's a community as much as anything. And the fact that the community is based around INCREDIBLE CARS is even better.
    "Doddmoore," Mitchell Moore on facebook, Follow Tonks347Cobra on Instagram
    MK IV Complete kit, SB Ford 347, Holley Sniper EFI, TKO 500, Moser 8.8 Solid axle, Wilwoods, Power Steering
    My Build Thread: Tonks347, The Baker's Build
    Slow and steady wins the race.