BluePrint Engines

Visit our community sponsor

Thread: My eyes hurt!!!

My eyes hurt!!!

Future F5R Hot Rod builder here. I currently have a 34 Street Beast that was started by a few other guys, I'm trying to finish it to sell and then I can start on the Hot Rod.

My eyes are almost bleeding from reading this forum so much. I really appreciate all of the build threads and experience sharing.

I am now thinking I should quit wasting time on the Street Beast, dump it and get my order in to F5R.

Any thoughts on finish or dump the 34?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome! My vote is obviously do the minimum you need to sell it and get your order in!
    Aerodynamics are for those who can't build engines - Enzo Ferrari

FFR33 coupe #997, ordered 2/20/17, delivered 4/15/17, build thread
    Planned: 350SBC, TKO600, hardtop, no fenders/hood, 32 grill, 3 link, GT500 wheels

Street Beast looks cool. Now dump that Beast and build your Hot Rod.
    Delivered 2/24/2017. Complete kit #9023,IRS, Power Steering, Leather, heater, 17" wheels, sway bar ft & rr, tremec 600 and Gordon Levy Racing SMB 427. First start and go kart 8/19/2017. Graduated 1/15/2018

when you sell don't expect to get much, people tend to not like the street beast car, I had one built brand new with all new engine, ect. and it was a bear to sell. now have a ffr roadster and love it.

Welcome to the forum.Roger

I vote dump the Beast
    MK4 #9130 , complete kit, arrived 8/10/2017.
    DART SHP 347, EFI, TKO600, IRS
    http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...n-Build-Thread