Midwest Classic Insurance

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  1

Thread: LAST CALL: Time to clean out the Garage: Some for sale, some Free to a good home!!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Post Thanks / Like

LAST CALL: Time to clean out the Garage: Some for sale, some Free to a good home!!

Hello Friends -

Now that FlipTop is pretty well done, I am getting rid of some unused parts. (I have to make room for the next project!!) Here is the deal: If the part has value, make me a reasonable offer and pay for shipping, it's yours. If the value of the part is less than $5, make me an offer to pay for shipping and it's yours. If you think the part is worthless and nobody wants it, please tell me so I can get rid of it quick! I just want this stuff to get used rather than going to a landfill. In all cases, please PM me so I see that you are interested. Ok. Here's what I have: (actually have left!)

Soundstream Bluetooth Audio 4 Channel Amplifier, #ST4.1000DB. never installed. Amazon cost: $149.99

Stock Headlamps. Amazon cost $13.73 each.
    Last edited by Jazzman; 07-14-2018 at 04:41 PM.
    Jazzman

MKIV #8745 "Flip Top" Roadster, Custom Tilt front, Coyote Engine, Tremec TKO600, Custom Interior. Best of Show winner, Huntington Beach Cruise In 2018.

1967 Ford Mustang Coupe build thread updated 1/22/2021

Roadster Frame Dolly Plan