Thanks guys,
I hadn't really given much thought to closing off the belly pan area of the car. At this stage Im working on ways of keeping the air flow up. I found when I was sitting in traffic on the motorway the temp was sneaking up a little more than I was expecting. I'm not sure what you guys have experienced however the stationary temp was getting up near 230 deg. I'm not comfortable with that. Ill get the fans to kick in earlier than 220 to try and fix that as well.
The DRL's I love! There was a lot of work involved getting them in. I had to cut and re shape the front of the car to make them work. That also meant cutting significant chunks out of the driving lights to help with the re shaping of the front as I couldn't change the shape of those DRL's. The side lights are a requirement in Australia and I didnt just want to stick a indicator on the fender. So to get that " different look " I found these inserts and molded them into the side of the car. I'm really please with how the look of the car has been changed just enough to make it mine, as have so many others.