Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: June 9 : "Closed House" Upstate NY Cruise

Post Thanks / Like

June 9 : "Closed House" Upstate NY Cruise

With no official Open House at FFR this year, provisional plans are in place for a "Closed House" cruise as an alternative.

In an attempt to accommodate as many as possible, I've selected a route that begins and ends in Catskill, NY, offering a 200 mile loop through the Catskill mountain range.

I've not driven the route, so welcome feedback, but is the #1 NY route on the Motorcyle Roads website and offers that "The scenery is spectacular. You'll spend the day surrounded by the Catskill Mtn. range. Carving your way through mountain passes and skirting along crystal clear reservoirs and rivers."

Planned date is JUNE 9.

Please comment here if interested.
    FFR6243RD, MkIII, 3.55, IRS, pin-drive width, carb'd 351W, T5, 1/2 dropped butt, Fortes hydraulic clutch, deep dish AC-III wheels by Team III. 9 year build; NY registered 7/18/2016 - "Sweet 16" winner at 2016 Taconic State Nationals 5 days later ... in 'rough as hell' gel coat for the foreseeable future! Build Blog - Leave me a comment!

Register your car with the Factory Five Cars Rule! mobile app available from the app store

Post Thanks / Like
    Meeting tomorrow, 9AM, at the Mobil/Stewarts off I-87 [https://goo.gl/maps/A55ek82nBBw] for fuel, coffee, and donuts before heading off.

Weather looking great!
    FFR6243RD, MkIII, 3.55, IRS, pin-drive width, carb'd 351W, T5, 1/2 dropped butt, Fortes hydraulic clutch, deep dish AC-III wheels by Team III. 9 year build; NY registered 7/18/2016 - "Sweet 16" winner at 2016 Taconic State Nationals 5 days later ... in 'rough as hell' gel coat for the foreseeable future! Build Blog - Leave me a comment!

Register your car with the Factory Five Cars Rule! mobile app available from the app store