Well I guess it's time to get around to starting a build thread. My kit arrived on Memorial day this week. I got about an hour notice from the driver and luckily enough we were around to be able to receive the kit. The Stewart driver Allen was a pleasure to work with and helped get the kit and boxes unloaded in a very timely fashion. The Stewart rig works very well for the job and saved me money over a cross-country trip from CO to MA. For any potential builders fretting about fitting it into a single garage bay, be assured that you can easily do it. With a couple of hours of moving boxes around I was easily able to fit the kit and boxes into my open bay and regain use of the adjacent garage bay.

Hopefully this is the only time that my car will be flying!
IMG_5356[1].JPG

IMG_5352[1].JPG

With the kit stored in the garage I started the inventory process with the help of the kids this week. I've been pleasantly surprised how much enjoyment I can get out of counting nuts and bolts and opening up each box to find all the bits and pieces of this future monster. The kids have really enjoyed helping out with this process too - who would have guessed?? Hoping to finish up the inventory this coming weekend so that I can think about getting the body off and stowed.