Boig Motorsports

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: For a Good Time

Post Thanks / Like

For a Good Time

The date for the London Cobra Show is fast approaching on June 21st – 23rd. For the best time ever with your FFR Roadsters and Coupes, you need to be at LCS this year. Come and Experience the Power of London!

LCS has several nice cruises, track days, autocross, charity rides, a Cobra raffle, 17 Cobra related vendors, and you are guaranteed to develop many new friendships. Saturday night speakers will be Shawn Carroll Shelby, the grandson of THE Carroll Shelby and Rich MacDonald, the son of THE late Dave MacDonald. Dave was perhaps the best person ever to race Cobras. Both will speak about their memories of growing up in a famous Cobra racing family.

To register for the show, please go to - https://londoncobrashow.com/registration

Don’t miss out on a great Cobra experience.

Roy

Ps: Rumor has it that the 2 best known FFR painters will be in attendance.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Post Thanks / Like
    I've gone a number of times with a previous car, great time, great show, great cause.

I'm going but just to look, my car is still in boxes. Hope to meet a few FFR owners.

Jim

Average Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Roy,

My car won't be back on the road in time for Mid Ohio or LCS but I will fly in for Friday and Saturday fun.

Garry
    I sure miss my coupe!

F5R1004503SP 2004 Challenge Car, 331 Stroker

Coupe # 031, 422" Windsor stroker by Southern Automotive (Dash autographed by Peter Brock)***SOLD***
    Unique 427 Roadster, 482" Aluminum FE by Southern Automotive***SOLD***