I have been cruising this forum for several years. This is my first post and I will start by saying thank you for the add. I have wanted to build a type 65 more many years; I think I fell in love the Daytona 65 when I was about 3 years old. My dad owned a Unocal 76 station and when it opened up Unocal stuffed promotional supplies in it and I ended up with a Dayton 65 toy car. That is when it began. Of course this was back in the early 70's and I spent quite a bit of time there and like a lot of there and got to watch all the cool cars roll in and out. In that service station I watched my dad build everything from dune buggies to street drag cars. So this is probably why this venture is so appealing to me. I have almost pulled the trigger a few times on a completed car using the excuse of time as my reason to buy but in the end it just feels more right to build. I have not built a car before however I do have some mechanical abilities. My very first car was a 1974 Mustang II. The ugliest mustang that could have ever been built, however once the body moldings where stripped off, chrome stripped off the wheels painted it fire engine red tore out the v-6 and dropped in a 289. It turned out to be an awesome first car. I wish I still had it. Other than that I have rebuilt an engine or two, the last one I built was about 15 years ago an 855 Cummings Big Cam III nothing that would fit into a 65 Coupe. Seeing some of your guys work I will admit is makes me wonder if I might be getting in too deep, I think my weakness will be fabrication and electrical work but on that note I have a few sheet metal union and a good friend that does body work so I think I can cover fabrication if I get stuck and the electrical stuff I can work through but it would be slow. Anyway, I live in the Lafayette, Indiana area and work as a real estate broker served the better half of my adult life in the USMC. This project will be a father/son project that I am going to do with my boys. I will be attending the build school this coming September and taking my youngest with me for that. Are there any 65 Coupes or Cobras in the Indiana area?