I am pulling the wire from my battery, trunk mount, to feed the starter and rest of the car.
I have a disconnect switch on the hot side of the #2 wire and plan to pull it all the way to the starter.
I plan on coming off the starter back to the front of the console to a lug for feeding positive leads other than the HAAT, hot at all times, wire in the PDB, Power Dist Box.
I will pull a #8 stranded wire from the feed side of the disconnect or the positive battery post to the PDB. The wire will be well protected, so I am not too concerned over no fuse or breaker protection, good or bad idea?
On the negative, still pulling #2 wire all the way to the engine block, block to the frame and ECU harness ground.
My harness does not have the fuse protection as provided in the Gen II harness, other than that, just basic, I hope.
I have ordered a set of battery jumper terminals for inside the trunk. I will probably use the #4 wire sent in the kit to feed them. With the battery in the trunk box, it will not be easy to jump it off without the terminals.
Any corrections or suggestions are welcome.