Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  3
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forum slow?

Post Thanks / Like
    Dave

Thanks for working the problem -- not fun I know. It seems to be much improved at the moment!

Dave
    My Build Thread: http://thefactoryfiveforum.com/showt...ter-Build-9754
    (Most viewed Roadster build thread on this forum!)

Delivered: 6/17/2017
    First Start: 12/30/2017
    Completed: 12/7/2019
    Legal: 1/30/2020

Member of the Mile-Hi Cobra Club
    Dave's Cobra YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbk...npK1UZHj4R-bYQ
    Agora 1:8 Scale Cobra Build: https://thefactoryfiveforum.com/show...l-Build-Thread

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the update....must be a pain but do appreciate the followup

Post Thanks / Like
    I think we should have an update on what is happening with the forum?
    Mark
    Mk1, Frame #1929 Complete restoration/upgrade. BP 347 with Edelbrock PF4 439/420. 4 link with coilovers. 8.8 3.55, 15” Halibrand, New beefed up T5 w/short throw shifter, Power 4 wheel disc brakes, Custom original style steering wheel, shaft and boss, Heat/AC, Heated seats, PPW wipers w/washers, Forte’s throttle linkage, RT trunk hoop mod, Pusher cooling fans, full LED lighting, custom headrests, 5 point seat belts with sub pass through, Speedhut GPS gauges, battery drop box in trunk, LED courtesy lights, Breeze trunk cubby kit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Can we get an update on what is going on please?
    Mark
    Mk1, Frame #1929 Complete restoration/upgrade. BP 347 with Edelbrock PF4 439/420. 4 link with coilovers. 8.8 3.55, 15” Halibrand, New beefed up T5 w/short throw shifter, Power 4 wheel disc brakes, Custom original style steering wheel, shaft and boss, Heat/AC, Heated seats, PPW wipers w/washers, Forte’s throttle linkage, RT trunk hoop mod, Pusher cooling fans, full LED lighting, custom headrests, 5 point seat belts with sub pass through, Speedhut GPS gauges, battery drop box in trunk, LED courtesy lights, Breeze trunk cubby kit.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Still working the problem.

On Father's day.

Freakin' awesome.

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoy your Father’s Day the web site will be there in the morning

Thank you for your time and efforts

Rick
    #8475 Complete Kit Delivered Nov 2014, started Nov 2015, Street Legal Apr 2016, Paint and Interior Completed Aug 2017, 390 BBF, March accessory kit, MSD Atomic EFI and Ready to run, TKO 500 with MidShift kit, hooker headers, 3 link, track lock with 3.55, sway bars, power steering, wipers, heater

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Itchief View Post
    Enjoy your Father’s Day the web site will be there in the morning

Thank you for your time and efforts

Rick
    What Rick said. Take a day off and let your subconscious do the work while you enjoy some time with the family.

Cheers,

John
    MK IV Roadster #8631
    Ford 302, Holley Terminator EFI, T5z, 3.55 Rear End, IRS, 17” Halibrand Replicas (9” front, 10.5” rear), Nitto 555 G2’s (275/40ZR17 front, 315/35ZR17 rear), Fast Freddie’s Power Steering, F5 Wilwood Brakes, FFMetal’s Firewall Forward, Forte’s Hydraulic Clutch & Throttle Linkage
    https://www.ffcars.com/threads/phile.../#post-4776313

Post Thanks / Like
    I came here to ***** about something.....great! I'm old. Took so freakin long I lost my train of thought. So I was on this train the other day and looking out the window I saw a cobra on the ….now I remember, roadster forum moving like.....molasses....ya know I don't care much for molasses....in fact the whole mole is just a nasty little varmint.....AND WHY AR WE TALKING ABOUT VERMIN BUTTS ON A ROADSTER FORUM ! DAMN IT DAVID ! YOU JUST GOTTA GET THIS UNDER CONTROL ! I have got to get more rum....I'm losing my mind here....bat out !

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't believe I can't say ***** here.....***** ***** *****
    Last edited by j.miller; 06-17-2018 at 09:48 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by j.miller View Post
    I can't believe I can't say ***** here.....***** ***** *****
    I don't care if you say *****, you can even say *** of a ***** if you say it nicely.

Post Thanks / Like
    Don't mean to hijack the thread, but we seem to have plenty of time at the moment. Can you just finish the train story, it was starting to get interesting..........
    MK4 - complete kit - Blueprint 427W - Holly Sniper EFI - TKO 600 .64 - 3.55 3 link - 17" Halibrands

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah....... meanwhile, back at the ranch, Pancho disguised as a door...........

East Coast Speed Machines Erik W. Treves's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    wow... now it's crawling
    FFR 1879, Blown DSS 306,REDLINE management, VeryCoolParts Tuned 460RWHP

FFR 818S, The Flash, Chassis #5, 2.0L, LSD, Electromotive TEC-S, VCP Tuned, 278RWHP 265 RWTQ

FFR 6651, Green Lantern, 408W Crate, Hellion 66mm Turbo, JGS Waste gate / Blowoff valve, Tec-GT management, VCP Tuned, 575 RWHP, 690 RWTQ

FFR 8335, Black Mamba, 289 FIA CSX 2001 tribute car, 347, 48 IDA webers, VCP Tuned, 311 RWHP 386 RWTQ, 3-link, Trigo's

FFR 0004, Gen 3 , Hawk Coupe, Coyote twin turbo, 683 RWHP 559 RWTQ, IRS, VCP Tuned. "not too shabby"

US ARMY Maintenance Test Pilot (CW4 Retired)

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Erik W. Treves View Post
    wow... now it's crawling
    It’s crawling,....umm,..is that Pancho, the mole, or Da Bat? I suspect if he found more rum it would be Da Bat.

Hang in there David. This too shall pass.
    Patience all,... we’ve been spoiled by this age of instant gratification and David’s excellent support. Even the best of man made objects can, and will, break. How many of us never had a problem with our car or project that took a few days, or more, to figure out? Try doing that with a few dozen anxious impatient folks looking over your shoulder! Ugh, gives me the shudders. Glad I’m retired.
    Well, if the forum is still slow, ... I reckon I’ll go work on the car. ;-)

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah it is. just got back from 3 days away and it's maybe 10 seconds to load a thread. It's also still giving that 'do you want to leave the site' when I try to post to a thread. Better that, when I click 'leave' it pops back to the thread and my post is there, and there is only one post (vs the two I was getting last week). So, improved but a ways from correct.
    FFR MkII, 408W, Tremec TKO 500, 2015 IRS, DA QA1s, Forte front bar, APE hardtop.

Post Thanks / Like
    This morning a little before 7:00 a.m. EDT the forum is really cooking. Fingers crossed.

John
    MK IV Roadster #8631
    Ford 302, Holley Terminator EFI, T5z, 3.55 Rear End, IRS, 17” Halibrand Replicas (9” front, 10.5” rear), Nitto 555 G2’s (275/40ZR17 front, 315/35ZR17 rear), Fast Freddie’s Power Steering, F5 Wilwood Brakes, FFMetal’s Firewall Forward, Forte’s Hydraulic Clutch & Throttle Linkage
    https://www.ffcars.com/threads/phile.../#post-4776313

Post Thanks / Like
    it's back to normal for me now. Thanks for all your hard David!
    FFR MkII, 408W, Tremec TKO 500, 2015 IRS, DA QA1s, Forte front bar, APE hardtop.

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks for the effort, seems great today.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12