FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: 1/2 Factory Five Sale???

Post Thanks / Like

1/2 Factory Five Sale???

Has anyone heard a rumor of when FFR might have the 1/2 off upgrades sale again. The current sale does not help out much for us trying to purchase stage 2 of the 33 if you are not running full running boards. I put in about every upgrade minus the bike fenders and running boards and can only get to the 20% off point.

Post Thanks / Like
    Seems that the last two years, the half off options sale has been at the end of the year. This year, the sale was continued through the end of February.

Post Thanks / Like
    Man, that is a long time to wait. Finally have some time to work on it but if I could get half off the options it would help out with the wife acceptance factor lol. Maybe they will have am earlier half off sale. I missed the notice of this half off sale somehow this past year

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can always call and ask. When I ordered my 818 there wasn't any current deals on them, but by the time I picked it up they were offering free wheels. I asked nicely and they gave them to me.

I've heard similar stories from a few others.

As long as you're making a reasonably large purchase they might just go for it. Some money is better than no money!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

FFR 5369 Pin Drive, IRS, Trigos, Torsen, Wilwoods, FMS BOSS 302 "B" cam , Mass-flo. CA SB100 (SPCN) Registered
    Delivered 4/23/06. "Finished" 4/2012 (still not done!)

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank you Phil- I called and asked if they could do half off since the upgrades on stage 2 are very short so you could never achieve a large percentage discount. I explained to them that the total amount of upgrades for my 33 is $10,000.
    David- I did see that sale. It just does not work well for people when they purchase in stages

Post Thanks / Like
    $500 off a blueprint Engine package to the first 20 takers that buy a kit at the same time also!
    Check out our crate engine offerings at www.factoryfiveengines.com
    Give us a call at 1.800.483.4263