Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Best place to watch LCS parade?

Post Thanks / Like

Best place to watch LCS parade?

So, for us stalkers, what's the best place to stand on the side of the road and watch the parade into London this Saturday? Also, where are the cars going to be parked once they get to London? AND, I heard something about charity rides? Where do those start from and when and how much do they cost?

Enquiring minds want to know!
    A little bit at a time will get it done.

Post Thanks / Like
    Not sure what road the parade comes in from, believe it's the main east/west road. The cars start from the Speedway Station on I-70 to the NE of London. I'm sure others will provide better info.

You won't miss the festivities, it's loud and right next to the courthouse/town hall.

I'm watching as well but have participated in the event multiple times.

Jim

Post Thanks / Like
    Good info from Jim. As posted on the other forum: Cars are parked all along main street in downtown London. Should be pretty obvious early Saturday morning before the parade starts. Between where the vendors are set up and where the barriers are at the other end of the street. Get on the other side of the barriers and that's the street we all come in on. Also the same street where the rides are given. I think they're $10 each.
    Build 1: Mk3 Roadster #5125. Sold 11/08/2014. Build 2: Mk4 Roadster #7750. Sold 04/10/2017. Build Thread
    Build 3: Mk4 Roadster 20th Anniversary #8674. Sold 09/07/2020. Build Thread and Video. Build 4: Gen 3 Type 65 Coupe #59. Gen 3 Coyote. Legal 03/04/2020. Build Thread and Video
    Build 5: 35 Hot Rod Truck #138. LS3 and 4L65E auto. Rcvd 01/05/2021. Legal 04/20/2023. Build Thread. Sold 11/9/2023.

Post Thanks / Like
    Please send photos and info for those of us that really wanted to go but just couldn't work it into the schedule!! Have a great time.
    Jazzman

MKIV #8745 "Flip Top" Roadster, Custom Tilt front, Coyote Engine, Tremec TKO600, Custom Interior. Best of Show winner, Huntington Beach Cruise In 2018.

1967 Ford Mustang Coupe build thread updated 1/22/2021

Roadster Frame Dolly Plan

Post Thanks / Like
    Would love some year to take Ye Old Mk1 there, but no enclosed trailer and I can't see myself driving from SW Florida to London Ohio. It's 1,100 miles and 16 hours. Maybe I could stop in Atlanta as the halfway point but I'd be fretting about getting caught in the rain. Hope you all have a great time!
    Mark
    Mk1, Frame #1929 Complete restoration/upgrade. BP 347 with Edelbrock PF4 439/420. 4 link with coilovers. 8.8 3.55, 15” Halibrand, New beefed up T5 w/short throw shifter, Power 4 wheel disc brakes, Custom original style steering wheel, shaft and boss, Heat/AC, Heated seats, PPW wipers w/washers, Forte’s throttle linkage, RT trunk hoop mod, Pusher cooling fans, full LED lighting, custom headrests, 5 point seat belts with sub pass through, Speedhut GPS gauges, battery drop box in trunk, LED courtesy lights, Breeze trunk cubby kit.