FormaCars

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: THE Master Plan (according to son)

Post Thanks / Like

THE Master Plan (according to son)

Still navigating these two forums for FFR, so hopefully this post is not too redundant.

My eleven year old has concocted a master plan that results in him driving a Roadster for high school in a few years. Don't worry about the complete impracticality of that idea, he still has it all planned out. First we buy a 5.0 drop top for some family fun to replace the motorcycle racing, trips, fun we did previously. Then we let older sister drive it when she turns 16. When she goes off to college the 5.0 gets passed down to him and he immediately strips it to pieces and gets Dad to order the Basic Roadster kit. In just two short years, he has a Cobra to drive to high school once he has a license. Did I mention the high school is moving....literally across the street from our house?

Anyhow, step 1 is now complete. We bought a 1992 Mustang LX Convertible that is sprinkled with bolt-ons.

• 3.73 Gears
    • Steeda Shifter
    • Trick Flow Cam and Intake
    • Ported GT40P Heads
    • 30lb Injectors
    • Ford Shorty Headers
    • Pro-M Cold Air Intake/MAF
    • Edelbrock EGR/Throttle Body
    • Roller Rockers

Now the lengthy planning process begins along with sorting out the Mustang. It is in very good condition, but still needs a few items that will eventually make their way to the cobra. Keep in mind this will be a very budget build, we have every tool imaginable and like to get our hands dirty.

IMG_0196.jpg

Steve >> aka: GoDadGo
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Sounds Like A Grand Plan To Me!
    Looks Like A Great Starting Point!

https://youtu.be/svZX2BMSDEs
    https://youtu.be/-nVDzIjSjh8

Enjoy These Days While You Kids Are Still Young!
    You Won't Regret These Memories You Are Making!