Forte's

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Type 65 registration in NY

Post Thanks / Like

Type 65 registration in NY

Do any of you fine Gentlemen know of one of theese cars successfully registered in NY? I got a package from DMV and read it like four times. Im still unclear on wether or not i will need to fabricate some sort of ridiculous bumpers for it and emissions standards. ETC.......... im planning a visit to the factory next month so if i can not get some answers here perhaps i can there? Either way i love all the pictures i see of all of your cars,they sing to me. Also this is my first social media experience ever as it is a clear violation of the tenants of OPSEC. There is much to learn. Larry

Post Thanks / Like
    There is a guy a few miles from me that has one and it is registered. I think he send NYS pictures of the frame and the internal tubing behind the nose of the car. He may have added a bumper inside the nose i can't remember. I will try searching for him on here as i forgot his handle. and link to his pics if they are still there

stack
    FFR MKI Roadster FFR2202K Built in 2000 sold
    FFR Hot Rod #39 under construction

Post Thanks / Like
    Thank s so much I really appreciate it i just popped on it after the factory tour . Wish me luck

Post Thanks / Like
    i found a post on the other forum. he welded in a bar in the front and back. NYS was ok with that. He did not have any pics online but he posted about it. His handle is cobra99

stack
    FFR MKI Roadster FFR2202K Built in 2000 sold
    FFR Hot Rod #39 under construction

Post Thanks / Like
    Stack thank you so much your the man. My kit is supposed to be here the 24 th or after depending on the drivers schedule?