Very Cool Parts

Visit our community sponsor

Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0

Thread: Hello from Orange County, CA

Post Thanks / Like

Hello from Orange County, CA

My name is Scott and I am in Orange County, CA. I have received my MKIV kit and am just beginning my build. I have been following some great build threads over the past year and I hope that I can contribute to others in the future. I am planning and old school build with a Ford FE engine and 15" wheels. Wish me luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Welcome and congratulations. In Orange you are literally surrounded by a lot of good people willing to help you along the way. Looking forward to watching your progress.
    MK4 delivered 2/24/2017. Complete kit #9023,IRS, Power Steering, Leather, heater, 17" wheels, sway bar ft & rr, tremec 600 and Gordon Levy Racing SBF 427. First start and go kart 8/19/2017. Graduated 1/15/2018
    MK4 #9230 complete kit delivered 1/27/2018. IRS, PS, leather, Tremic 600, SBF 427. Graduation 10/15/2018
    MK3 #5253 donor bought unfinished. SBF 331, T5 Trans.

3. Thanks chuckster thanked for this post

Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the family! If you are ever in need of a look see, we are less than an hour North of you. We have 3 MK3's in the shop right now we're working on and you're always welcome.

3Cobras by i.e.427, on Flickr

Frank